AGS is your local service center run by your neighbors—people you can trust with your car and your family’s safety.
Fast, Reliable, and Hassle-Free Mobile Service: AGS's experienced technicians will get to your vehicle, wherever it may be parked in the DFW Metroplex.
Insurance Companies: Most insurance companies will waive glass breakage deductibles to encourage chip repairs before they become large cracks, requiring windshield replacement. However, if a windshield replacement is needed, AGS is approved and recommended by major insurance companies. We do all the insurance paperwork for you...
Lifetime Warranty: We offer a complete warranty against leaks, glass defects, and workmanship as long as you own your car.
Our windshield chip repair is quick, easy, and affordable. When an object, such as a stone, hits the windshield, small bits of glass are thrown out. Initially, the damage will not be very noticeable, but a small chip can quickly grow into a larger break or even a crack.
Windshield repair technology forces the air out of the glass and replaces it with a resin. This resin cures to produce a windshield the same strength as the original. Repair is possible only when the outer layer of the laminated safety glass is damaged. If rock chips are smaller than the size of a quarter and are not in the driver's direct line of sight, they can be fixed.
A few things to know about AGS windshield repair:
- You're ready to get back on the road! Once your repair is completed, your car is ready to drive.
- No "recovery time" is needed! You will be able to wash your car, drive it through rain or snow—AGS repair is fast, and it's FIXED!
- AGS's windshield repair is a permanent fix.
- AGS's Repair Medic process will "heal" the damage in your windshield and will prevent it from cracking further.
- You may still see a small mark or "scar" on your windshield. This is normal. Windshield repair is not designed to make the damage completely disappear, but AGS's repair will restore the structural integrity of your windshield.
- AGS guarantees your satisfaction and that your repair will pass all state inspections and lease turn back inspections!
If the damage appears in the "acute area" or the driver's line of vision, the windshield will need to be replaced. When replacement is required, the installation time will depend on the adhesive used and weather conditions, plus the thoroughness of the installer.
Five-Point Customer Service Pledge
- Your vehicle will receive a quality installation by certified technicians using high-quality materials.
- Your vehicle's hood, dashboard, front seats, steering wheel, and floor will be fully protected.
- Your vehicle's exterior glass will be cleaned.
- Your vehicle will be vacuumed of all broken glass after the work is complete.
- Your installation is backed with a warranty.
Professionally Trained Technicians
As a PPG PROSTARS partner, AGS has spent the time and money to correctly train our auto glass technicians with an in-house training program and NGA auto glass certification when the training is completed. At AGS, every installation technician must become certified under the National Glass Association (NGA) specifications, a nationally recognized program that offers multiple levels of training and updates for auto glass installers.
As a PPG PROSTARS partner, AGS offers...
- Installers with a minimum of three years experience or National Glass Association (NGA) certification and who have been certified by adhesive manufacturers in the proper use of adhesives, including component compatibility and cure times.
- Glass made by OEM glass manufacturers.
- A "no excuses" national warranty.
- Convenient locations or mobile service.
- Personnel on-site during business hours to answer calls and meet with customers.
- 100% customer satisfaction. AGS participates in customer satisfaction surveys administered by PPG Industries, Inc. We meet specified objectives and will respond to resolve any issues.
OEM Glass and Manufacturer Approved Adhesives
AGS uses only the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) glass and the highest-quality adhesives, recognized by auto glass professionals as the choice for safe and convenient installations every time.
AGS uses several adhesive formulations, depending on the weather conditions under which the glass is installed. Certain adhesives have chemical additives that enhance the cure process in freezing weather, getting you back on the road quickly AND safely.
Contact us today to schedule your specialized auto glass repair or replacement service now!